Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, Fortronik d.o.o., Trinkova c. 4 ,1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia, EU.
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device
Procesing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and/or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
- Lawful basis: Consent
- The reason we use this basis: You gave us consent to store your email when you joined our email list(s).
- We process your information in the following ways: Store your email address in our email list(s).
- Data retention period: We will continue to process your information under this basis until you withdraw consent or it is determined by your consent no longer exists.
- Sharing your information: We do share your personal information with third parties and they include: Google, Facebook, Mailerlite, Hootjar, and marketing company that runs our web advertisement.
- Lawful basis: Contract
The reason we use this basis: in case you entered into a legal contract with us
We process your information in the following ways: we store it in our contracts database
Data retention period: We shall continue to process your information until the contract between us ends or is terminated under any contract terms.
Sharing your information: We do share your personal information with third parties and they include.
- Lawful basis: Legal obligation
The reason we use this basis: In case you are our customer, we need to store your data needed for invoicing & shipping (name, address, email address, phone number) for 10 years.
We process your information in the following ways: we store your personal data in our invoicing database
Data retention period:10 years
Sharing your information: We do not share your information with third parties.
If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Transparent privacy explanations
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
Email marketing messages & subscription
Under the GDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or marketing mailing list. We only collect certain data about you, as detailed in the “Processing of your personal
date” above. Any email marketing messages we send are done so through an Mailerlite, email marketing service provider. An Mailerlite is a third party service provider of software that allows marketers to send out email marketing campaigns to a list of users.
Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as; times, dates, I.P addresses, opens, clicks, forwards, geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its
Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) or manage your preferences we hold about you at any time. See any marketing messages for instructions on how to unsubscribe or manage your preferences.
Our EMS provider is Mailerlite. We hold the following information about you within our EMS system;
- Name and surname
- Email address
- I.P address
- Subscription time & date
External marketing agency
We use services of an external marketing agency Društvo za izobraževanje
Resources & further information
- Overview of the GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation