What BuWizz offers?
Performance, quality, precision, size, price, and more...
- SPEED up to 40 km/h
- PRECISE steering - 15 servo position
- POWER - 11,2 V, 55 W and 6,5 A
- COMPACT - 8 x 4 x 3 studs
- Verry LIGHT - under 70 gr
- AFFORDABLE - when compared to other solutions
- BUILD TO LAST - High-quality build
- RANGE - up and over 60 m
- CHARGING - Micro USB charger
- CHANNELS - 4 PF Function motors (or lights)
- EASY to USE - 4 step installation
- PROGRAMMABLE - in Mobile App (no Desktop needed)
- Runs OLD motors - 4,5 v Train motor and Buggy motor
- BETTER PERFORMANCE - like nothing on the market
BuWizz is built for speed and performance. Ludicrous speed mode offers enormous power. Enough to propel your brick car to speeds over 42 km/h, as you can see in RacingBrick's video:
BuWizz Bluetooth technology enables very responsive controls with a range of up-to 60m, depending on the mobile phone. Watch how master Anto does it:
While BuWizz is only 3/4 the size of a Li-Po 8878 battery box, it also replaces two IR receivers (or other control solutions). This gives you more flexibility when building smaller and faster models.
Because BuWizz has all the components in one brick and you can control 4 PF functions with one brick, you will spend less money for the whole remote control car and significantly upgrade performance at the same time.
BUILD TO LAST
BuWizz brick is high-quality electronics and Li-Po battery, enclosed in precision made plastic shell, assembled by professional engineers in EU. Battery and shell refurbishing service will enable unlimited service life.
Great UPGRADES are coming
Whether you bought the first BuWizz or just thinking about it right now all the software updates are free for all.
This is something we plan in 2018:
- Customizable Profiles (2nd version)
- New Programming Interface
- Power curves (allow to limit power/servo positions, simulate crawl, limit motor rotation direction, etc…)
- Temporal curves (you can adjust power level according to time.)
- Mixers (for instance, a V-mixer for tracked vehicle steering )
- Additional app functions
- Statistics window
- Measurement of current and voltage data
Some HARDWARE ideas for future:
- Wi-Fi camera module: you would be able to see the picture on the phone, drive the model in FPV (First Person View) mode
- RC remote module: control BuWizz with a standard radio RC remote. Tactile feedback and longer range.
- GPS module: measure your fast car speed, track the location
- Lights module: control several lights
- 2 channel expansion module: add option to control two more channels (=motors or lights) with one BuWizz
- Speaker module: add sounds to BuWizz!
- Control via Bluetooth game controller: allows control of your models via a physical BT controller.
- Functional test of each motor output while setting up output profile.
You get MORE for your money
|BuWizz – $134||Sbrick – $59||Li-Po 8878 – $50*|
|Li-Po 8878 – $50*||Li-Po Charge 45517 – $30*|
|Li-Po Charge 45517 – $30*||IR Controller 8885 – $20*|
|Cable 8886 – $3*||IR Receiver V1 8884 x2 – $30*|
*all prices are taken from shop.lego.com for the US
Price Comparison for 2 Buggy Motors system
|BuWizz – $134||2 x SBrick – $59||2 x Li-Po 8878 – $100*|
|2 x Li-Po 8878 – $50*||Li-Po Charge 45517 – $30*|
|Li-Po Charge 45517 – $30*||IR Controller 8885 x2 – $20*|
|Cable 8886 – $3*||IR Receiver V1 8884 x 2 – $30*|
Testemonials & Reviews
Why people Love BuWizz
In principle this means Anto’s Citroen could drift, if only LEGO motors had a bit more power…
With the addition of a third-party BuWizz bluetooth battery brick however, they do. A lot more. The BuWizz system delivers up to eight times more power than normal to the LEGO motors, and that is easily enough to spin the rear wheels on a not just a hardwood floor, but pretty much anything.
Easy to install, light, and very fast compared to lego ir. You can customize it in a jiffy, changes controlles from sliders to on off or joystick very easy too. It does what it says it does. The biggest suprise is the weight of the BuWizz, its lighter then a xl motor.
The unique feature of the BuWizz is as "Fast" mode, which provides a voltage that is higher than any LEGO-battery-based solution. It makes a noticeable difference in motor's performance.
The BuWizz is smaller and lighter than the Battery Box and delivers more power for longer. Perhaps the best feature is that the BuWizz has a high-power mode that delivers twice the power to the motors, enabling the motors to handle high loads from large builds or driving outdoors. Finally, you can drive your Lego vehicles on the grass or up slight inclines without having to worry if the motors can take it.
The interface is simple and easy to understand and to connect. The default profiles are easy to use and the Buwizz responds very good to action on the phone. Plus a fast mode for the motor which enable 11V on it (no damage for the motor).
Therefore, I really encourage you to buy one, this is way better than sbrick. Despite the price, you have the equivalent of a working sbrick with a lipo battery which can be charger by a simple usb type B. So not too much money comparing to lego PFS solutions.