We are happy to announce the new BuWizz App update, now available on iOS and Android phones and tablets.
This update offers improved Center steer configuration and the new BuWizz 3.0 Pro Firmware.
- new BuWizz 3.0 Pro firmware (update inside the app)
- fix Center Steer calibration power (use PWM to find the max/min)
- add configurable Center Steer parameters: offset from max, centering power, centering time
- add Center Steer presets with an option, to customize the PID parameters
- update the default profiles with better Center Steer PID settings
- add option to backup all profiles as a single .zip file
- fix for motor jerk when leaving the Drive screen
You can find detailed information in our user guide: https://buwizz.com/USERGUIDE.pdf.
For more information and feedback please write to email@example.com
Hello, do you plan a function to control with a gamepad connected in bluetooth as does “brick controller”? It’s not always easy with the touch screen. Thank you in the meantime for this new feature I will test this new steering function this weekend!
Hello, Gastal. Thank you for the feedback. This upgrade is in the roadmap. We are currently in the process of looking for a solution.
Any news about the use of a game pad to control wubizz?
Could you post the version(s) of the latest firmwares, so I can double-check to see if things are up to date?
The last Firmware version at this time:
I have two Buwizz 3.0 and I want to use two Lego Powered Up L motor for steering (4 wheel steering). How do I configure this?
Please send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.