Dear BuWizz fans.
We are happy to announce the release of the new beta version of the BuWizz iOS and iPadOS app (found on Apple TestFlight app) with the following updates:
- Gearbox module – allows usage of any PU servo motor to control a wave selector for 2, 3 and 4 positions
- Improved Bluetooth library and connectivity – quicker connect, fewer disconnects, automatic re-centering of motors after re-connect
- Added support for the following PU motors: Mindstorms Robot Inventor Medium Angular motor and Spike Small Angular motor
- Added support for multiple center steer and gearbox configurations on a single BuWizz 3.0 Pro (using the PU ports)
- PU and PF port current limiters – fixing the issue with BuWizz 3.0 Pro shutting down when overloaded, adjustable separately for each PF and PU port
New app also comes with a firmware update for BuWizz 3.0 Pro – your BuWizz bricks will be updated automatically.
To test the new app, you will need the TestFlight app and join the beta. You can find all of the information on this link:
Please report any issues or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you re-install the current app from the App Store (not the beta from the TestFlight), the old firmware will be loaded to your BuWizz 3.0 Pro bricks.
Updated user guide can be found here: https://buwizz.com/UserGuide_1_9.pdf
Thank you all for the support.